School Payments Online
We use the Parentmail PMX service which allows you to pay the school online.
To use +Pay you will need to log into your ParentMail account. If you haven’t done this before, please follow the steps below:
- Visit www.pmx.parentmail.co.uk
- Enter your user name and password and log on to your account. (if you have forgotten this information, select 'forgot login details' link and follow the prompts.
- Once logged in, click on payments.
- Running down the page are the payment items that may require payment.
- Once you have made a payment, you will receive an email receipt to confirm this.
- To view your payment history, click on My Account and scroll down to 'Payments'.
- Please be reassured that +Pay operates using a financial infrastructure provided by HSBC and meets the highest levels of Card Security (PCI-Payment Card Industry) standards.
If you have any problems activating your +Pay account, you can email ParentMail at email@example.com.
If you do not have a ParentMail account, please contact Anne Greenwood or Jayshree Patel, ParentMail Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or telephone number 020 8365 4400 who will be able to set your account up.
PMX ParentMail App
If you would like to download the free ParentMail App please do the following:
- Go to either the Apple App Store or the Google PlayStore
- Type ParentMail and download your free app
- Log in using your email address and password, then click OK
- You will be able to save cards there