We use a service called ParentMail® which enables us to send letters and messages direct to parents/carers by email and text message. The service is used by more than a thousand schools around the UK.
In order to receive communications through ParentMail® please complete this form. Please be assured, the ParentMail® service is registered with the Data Protection Registrar and guarantees that all information supplied will be kept completely private. There is also NO advertising associated with the scheme.
How to update your email address on ParentMail
- Go to The ParentMail login page
- Login using the old email address that you have previously used and the password that you created when you originally registered.
- Read the message ‘Parent Help’, then click Continue.
- Written in RED is a 'check details' memo.
- Put in your new email address. Select'Save changes' at the bottom of the page. Check again that your new address has been typed correctly and select 'Confirm changes' at the bottom of the page.
- If your email address has changed please also email email@example.com who will update the whole school data base. Please let admissions know which student and tutor group this is for as well as your name.