We have strong relationships with our community:
- We run a music school every Saturday at our music centre, where adults and children can receive music lessons from experienced tutors.
- We have a community symphony orchestra, which is open for anyone who plays at grade seven or above standard to join.
- Every Saturday our community choir meets on the school site. The choir is not auditioned and is open to everyone.
- We have several spaces/rooms for hire, including two large assembly halls, classrooms and a sports hall. Visit Lettings for more information.
- We work with Blanche Nevile School for Deaf Children, which is on our school's site.
- We work with local groups, such as the Muswell Hill Sustainability group and the Muswell Hill and Fortis Green Residents' Association.
- We have strong international links through the Connecting Classrooms project.